The 2019 Inter-Firm Charity Race day – in support of Three Limerick Children’s Charities
Take the Horse Racing Inter-Firm Challenge on ‘Corporate Friday’ at Limerick Racecourse, Friday, November 29, 2019, in support of three Limerick Children’s Charities. The afternoon features national hunt racing and includes a Corporate Networking Event.
It’s business, pleasure, and a wonderful cause!
THIS IS A FUNDRAISING EVENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE LIVE95 HELPING LIMERICK CHILDREN INITIATIVE, RAISING MONEY FOR CLIONA’S FOUNDATION, CARI AND CHILDREN’S GRIEF CENTRE
BOOKING DEADLINE IS STRICTLY NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, TO ENSURE WE MEET THE RACECARD PRINT DEADLINES (to feature your business name and logo).
The €250 Participation Package – what’s included
- 4 free tickets to the races.
- Entry to the corporate area with complimentary finger food.
- Opportunity to meet a network of 95 companies.
- A fun day out for staff/customers.
- Your logo and company name printed on the race card.
- Each race winner receives a prize in the parade ring after each race with photo.
- The overall winner wins a corporate day out for 50 customers with the use of the corporate box (see below).
- The opportunity to meet and greet with jockey Davy Russell.
How it Works
- On Thursday 28th November, the day before race day, each company will be drawn alongside one horse in one of the first six races
- Your company name will be printed beside your horse on the race card
- Each race winner wins a prize and gets a horse in the last race for the opportunity to win the overall prize
- In the event that there are fewer than 95 runners in the first 6 races, 2 companies will be drawn with the same horse. If this horse wins, both companies will go forward to the final race
- Depending on the number of runners in the final race, 2nd or 3rd place in the first 6 races may proceed to the final.
Networking Event Opportunity – in association with Mid-West Mentoring
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet 95 companies, so be sure to bring your business cards! Your host will be on hand to make introductions if you wish.
Event Name: The 2019 Inter-Firm Charity Raceday
Event Location: Limerick Racecourse, Greenmount Park, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick
Date: Friday, November 29, 2019
Time: Gates open at 11.30 am, and the first race is at 12.30 pm
Package Price: €250 entry for each company, includes 4 admissions and all of the package above.
Booking deadline: Booking deadline is strictly no later than Thursday, November 21, to ensure we meet the racecard print deadlines – to feature your business name and logo.
Any queries? Email Darren@Clionas.ie