SPIN Southwest Student Raceday 2019 – is SOLD OUT
SPIN Southwest Student Raceday 2019 takes place on Thursday 11th of April 2019. Please note that this is a ticket only event and all tickets are sold out.
- Gates open from 11.30am
- First Race 2:05pm
- Students are advised to be on site by 3pm as late admissions cannot be guaranteed
- There are 8 National Hunt races on the card
- Last race 5:55pm
- DJ during racing on all floors and race day marquee
- Site closes at 8:30pm
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Tickets are barcoded and will only be valid on one attempt.
- Limerick Racecourse will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents of Limerick Racecourse.
- There are no refunds and in the event of a cancellation all tickets will be transferable to a rescheduled date.
- Please print out your e-ticket and present on the day to gain entry. Each ticket is barcoded and will be scanned on the day to gain entry.
- Buses –JJ Kavanagh’s are running a bus service to the races from UL; please click here to book tickets https://jjkavanagh.ie/limerick-student-race-day-11-april-2019/
- If you are travelling by car, please do not leave valuables in your car and please park in the designated car park.
- Taxis – Taxis are permitted on site and will be available in the designated Taxi zone.
- If you have arranged for someone to collect you from the venue, please ensure that they follow the relevant signs.
- No patron is permitted to leave the site on foot. An Garda Siochanna have advised that any persons found walking on the motorway will be prosecuted in the interest of safety.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons the Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Limerick Racecourse is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event – including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
- The following items may not be brought into the racecourse: Alcohol, Drinks Bottles, Cans, illegal substances. All Items will be confiscated.
- You will be searched at the entrance. Any items, which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon or any alcohol will be confiscated.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the racecourse or other parts of the site may be searched.
- To protect your own safety and those of other patrons, please act responsibly.
- There will be a strong Security and Garda presence on site.
- No under 18’s are allowed on site.
Limerick Racecourse are committed to responsible alcohol policies and encourage everybody to drink responsibly.
Are there Cloakroom Facilities?
No, there are no cloakroom facilities at Limerick Racecourse
Food and Beverage Facilities
There are numerous Food & beverage facilities at Limerick Racecourse.
What should I bring with me?
Patrons are advised to bring as little as possible. Bags are permitted and will be subject to searches. No food or drink is to be brought into the venue. A jacket is advisable if the weather is cold and practical footwear. Bring cash as there are no ATM Facilities on site. Cash back Facilities available in the Munster Suite (Level 1)
Facilities for the Disabled
Limerick Racecourse is fully equipped for people with disabilities. There is a ramp access to the main stand and 2 lifts for access to each floor. WC Facilities are available on each floor. There is also reserved car parking for the disabled with valid disabled badges. Please call us on 061-32000 if you have any queries.
Please use the litter bins provided and please do not drop litter on your way to or from Limerick Racecourse.
Are there ATM Facilities available?
There are no ATM facilities at Limerick Racecourse, but cash back facilities are available in the Munster Suite of the Hugh McMahon stand.
Where can I place a bet?
Tote facilities are available in the Hugh McMahon stand on all levels. Touch-tote facilities are also available at these locations. Ladbrokes Betting Facility is in the Tote Hall on the ground floor and also in the Munster Suite on level 1. You will find details of how to place a bet in your race card. You can also place a bet at any one of the bookies stalls which are located in the Bookies Ring. (Right of the Hugh McMahon Stand)
If you believe you have lost an item at Limerick Racecourse, please email Limerick Racecourse email@example.com to report your loss and we will endeavour to find your lost property, or call us on 061-320000. Any lost property items which are not claimed by Thursday 18th April 2019 will be given to Roxboro Garda Station, Limerick.
It is aim of Limerick Racecourse to promote horse racing to students in a fun and safe environment. Please drink responsibly, act responsibly and most of all have a great day.